Thursday, May 29, 2008

Joseph's Field Day at School

The second to the last day of school was field day at Joseph's School. We were glad we were able to be there and to cheer the kids on as they were having such a great time.
The sack race was a blast. The kids tried to hop so fast that they were falling all over the place. We did manage to get a good shot of the teams.


Here the kids are setting up for their tug o' war. There were 5 kindergarten classes and they all had to compete against the others until the best one won. Joseph's class came in second place. Joseph's teacher is in the blue.


I love this picture because the kids are all pulling so hard. You might not be able to see their faces, but it was definitely hard work for them.

3 comments:

alison said...

hey makell and jeremy! it's ali russell here. suzee sent us the link to your blog and i am so glad she did. i love seeing your family. your kids are adorable! we also have a blog, email me at alisonruss77@gmail.com and i will send you an invite. take care!

Anna said...

I actually remember school field days (can you believe it?). I am very happy to have you blogging again. Maybe some day I will start again, but since I don't have kids, I don't have interesting things to say.

Boyd Family said...

Hey, kids aren't the only thing that make life interesting. I'd love to read your blog!