Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Janie's Latest Fashions

So, lately Janie has been very interested in dressing herself. She really can't quite yet, but she has started by trying to put on the kids' underwear. Iguess it just kind of happened one day while I was folding the laundry, she got a hold of Jessie's underwear and put it on over her skirt. It was pretty funny. Ever since then she grabs any article of clothing she can find and it all goes on her legs. I don't do much folding of laundry with her awake anymore because she unfolds it all just as fast or faster than I can fold it!!

The other night after the bath she grabbed Joseph's clothes (before he was out of the tub) and started putting them on and I got a few shots of her. Joseph thinks they are hilarious!
Here she is making an attempt to put Joseph's pajama pants on, but it was a little difficult for her so....

...she tried his underwear next. She almost got it all the way on before trying his shirt, on her legs of course. She is very into layering of late! :D

I caved! I had to help her a little in the end. I'm sure one day she'll wonder what I was thinking by posting this picture anywhere, but for now it is just cute! We love you Janie, you funny bug!

No comments: