Saturday, July 25, 2009

We're Here!

We made it to Alaska. It was a 6 day drive with the kids. We saw some fabulous wildlife along the way, to include grizzly bears, black bears, moose, stone sheep, buffalo, caribou, and bald eagles. I'll post some pictures of our trip up later. For now, here are some shots from our stay in Seattle.

Jessie and Joseph on the swings with their friend Jacques.
Brotherly love
Always ready for a photo shoot. This one must take after her father!

Janie and Bella after a long day at church. They were raiding the LEGO tent!
Grandpa reading stories to the kids before church!


7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray! You made it! Just promise me you won't go running alone with the bears and caribou!

Natalie said...

I am so relieved to hear you are there! Now the adventure begins! The kids look adorable and perfectly dressed as always. Miss you all! Give Janie a love from Natalie (or Awshhi...). Call when you get a moment!

BERG said...

I am glad you all made it safe and sound. Yea!!!

Rainy Day Farm said...

I am glad you guys made it. I hope things are going well for you. So sorry we missed Janie's b-day. I hope she had a good one, even though it was traveling! She is such a cutie! Give all the kids a squeeze for us.

smiles said...

Yeah! Glad you guys made it safe and sound. Just ran into Rob today at the UP festival...was fun to see him. Can't wait to see pictures from your trip down the ALCAN HWY. I miss you much! Love you!=-)

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Finally! I am glad to hear that you made. Your fourth pictures are so adorable but I would not expect anything less. We miss you here. I am glad you can get settled not.

Carol Jean said...

Great pictures. We loved them! Brings back fun memories.