Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Photos on the Fourth!

Since we all (minus Kurt,he had to leave a few days prior) were in town for the 4th of July we decided to snap a few shots together while at the cabin. The kids looked cute in their little matching outfits. We love the picture of Uncle Cam and the kids together. We LOVED swimming in the lake with all of our cousins and the firework show was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Way to go Cam and Robb! On the third of July we had all of my cousins and their kids there too. We had 23 kids (20 of them 9ish and under) and 24 adults. It was a huge crowd!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! I love, love your family picture at the bottom. Janie's smile makes me miss her to pieces! How's Alaska? Hope you are all doing great!

smiles said...

Cute..Cute...Family!=-)

Shaulan said...

love the pictures, especially your AWESOME family picture at the bottom!

Jodi said...

What a cute family photo! Love the matchy matchyness! We are waiting for updates from Alaska!

Teresa said...

All your cousins??? :)

Fun pictures! Love the one with your parents!

Boyd Family said...

Ok, not ALL of our cousins, but I was trying to be brief. It would have been spectacular if we could have all been there. Cute pic of you guys, by the way.

Angela Draper said...

I love the 4th outfits. What a cute family! And 6 days driving with the kids--you and Jeremy are amazing! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in Alaska.

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

Makell it is so good to see your family! You guys are so cute!! I'm so impressed you ran a 7.5 race!! Hope everything is going well with you guys!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Those pictures turned out cute! I also tagged you in a post on my blog. Check it out.

Bunch of Brooks' said...

I love your family picture too. You have such a beautiful family. Hope all is great in Alaska. My parents just came back from an Alaskan cruise and the scenery was gorgeous. That should be a fun place to live in for the next while:)

marci said...

Isn't it fun to have everyone together! I can't believe how much Allison and you look alike! I used to love going with your family to the cabin! Hope you like Alaska-I was sitting on the plane from California with a lady who lives near Juneau. I don't think I could do the months of darkness-just get lots of lamps!!!:)