Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had an enjoyable Easter with Jeremy's parents and brother here. It was definitely a tad bit crazy getting out of the house for church Sunday morning. We blessed Jace in church, which made things a bit crazier than normal because we had to get pictures before we left in the morning. Nobody ever seems too excited about staying in their church clothes or sitting for pictures once we get home from church. Here are a couple of photos that Jeremy was able to get that morning.

It is nearly impossible to get a good shot with all four children looking at the camera at the same time let alone with a two year old in the mix. These are the best of ones we were able to get.

We hope you all had a nice Easter and that your photo sessions proved more productive than ours:)




8 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, so first off, I MISS YOU! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and little Jace has completely changed! Secondly, I thought your photo shoots turned out GREAT...especially that last one. Your kids are so cute!

allison nadauld said...

I love the coordinating outfits. Can you believe you have four kids? They are so gorgeous!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

I think the pictures are so cute. I was able to see them in person and they all looked adorable and handsome. I just love your kiddos.

Allison Scherer said...

Bean,
I can't believe how much Janie is looking like Jessie. I love the baby blessing pictures. Tell Joseph that Aunt Allison thinks he is very handsome. I am impressed you found time to post pictures, but I've been checking and checking in hopes that you did.

Natalie said...

Of course, the Boyd children are as cute as always! I miss my Janie! If you want to go in to the school or just have the morning to yourself, I'd love to watch the kiddos!

Natalie said...

Oh, and tell sweet Janie that I really wasn't sleeping in church. I was honestly trying to ponder during the sacrament! She is so stinking cute!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Wow, you have been busy posting lately. I have have not seen a lot of these new posts. Very cute. Great job on the April fools jokes. I can't believe how big Janie is getting and Jesse's hair is soooooo long. Joseph and Jace look like twins. Say hi to everyone for us. I have an outfit for Jace, I just need to get off my duff and get it to you. Some day I will get my act together. Take care!

Parkes Family said...

What a precious baby. We blessed our new baby, Lucas, that very same day! We PCS to Tinker soon. We arrive June 5th, we should get together sometime. I'd be happy to babysit if you and Jeremy make it up to the OKC Temple.