Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Fools

The kids were so excited about April Fools Day and they really wanted to play a trick on Jeremy so this is what we came up with before he came home from work.


This was Jeremy's reaction when he realized that Joseph was fooling him about having been sent to the principal's office at school that day!
Jessica wasn't thrilled about the whole idea because she thought we were being mean. She said to me, "I don't really think this is a good idea." To try and smooth things over my mom suggested that we leave a cookie and a glass of milk to show daddy how much we loved him. Here they are sharing his cookie.

6 comments:

Sue Boyd said...

So much fun! I love a family that can laugh together, play (not mean) tricks and laugh at ourselves! Have you tried frog lets yet?

Natalie said...

Glad they had fun, even Jessie! Such cute kids!

Jodi said...

What a funny idea! I will have to remember that one!

smiles said...

funny! Miss you guys! We didn't play any April Fool's jokes this year...maybe next year...Tiff=_)

Michelle said...

This is so great! And too cute that Jessie felt bad.

allison nadauld said...

I'm still laughing at the breast pump picture. Congrats on the new addition! I can't wait to meet them all someday.