Sunday, November 28, 2010

Goodbye Daddy

Today we drove out to base on crazy ice covered roads to say goodbye to our Dad who is heading out for a little while. The kids were great and LOVED doing crafts, getting sack lunches, coloring books and a hundred other little things that I stuffed in my pockets and diaper bag.

Here is a cute picture that I took just before we pulled away from his squadron. Little 'J' is always happy with a bag of cheetos. That bag got us almost all the way home and we were driving slow too!We love you Daddy and miss you already. See you next year:) (meaning January of 2011)

Oh, I promise Joseph's shirt was clean when he put it on....

6 comments:

Parkes Family said...

Sorry you have to miss Christmas! :(

Michelle said...

Good luck in your travels Jeremy. Our prayers are with all of you! We hope all goes well. Love to you all!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Hope you guys have lots of fun while he is gone. A great time to create some new tratitions.

Angela Draper said...

I hope all goes well while Jeremy is away. Good luck to everyone!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Thinking of you. Have a very Merry Christmas even with Jeremy gone. You are an amazing woman so I know you will be great.

smiles said...

Love the cute pic of the kids w/ Jer!=-) Brings back memories of when my dad was gone for months at a time...you are a saint and I know you will do well...sounds like you have wonderful friends to take care of ya if you need them! Love you friend...prayers to Jeremy as he has departed for a short time and to you guys too as he is away!!! Call me if you need to chat...I always love chatting w/ya...miss ya and wished we lived closer...Hey, I have my Christmas cards already...they should be out before Christmas..Ha! Ha!...love you!=-)