Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BUSY!

My life seems very busy to me. I think about updating this blog often, but I have just been trying hard to be vigilant in other areas. Here is my attempt to catch up. Just some of my favorite pictures since July. We've had three birthdays. Janie turned 4 in July, Joseph turned 8 in August and Jessie turned 6 in October. I guess I'd better get started.
We had Janie's b-day party at the park and it was a PERFECT day!! Such easy clean up too!
Don't be fooled by Janie in this picture. These are the cupcakes Joseph requested for his birthday. Janie was just modeling because the birthday boy was at school!
For Jessie's birthday she asked if she could have caramel popcorn instead of cupcakes at school. She decided that cupcakes were too messy. Her teacher was grateful too:) Jessie was so excited to have Janie and Jace there to celebrate!
We had a swimming party for Jessie on her b-day and then her friends came over after for cake and presents. These are her closest friends here. She LOVES to spend time with them!!
This was taken one Sunday before church. I thought my boys looked so handsome. I love Jace and all of his girly sippy cups.

We spent as much time as possible outside over the summer. Here we are doing our weekly marshmallow roast. I look at this picture and can't believe how blessed I am to have such a sweet family.

Next to come will be our Halloween post! Stay Tuned....

10 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I love seeing what's going on with you guys - keep the updates coming!

Bethany said...

Cute, cute CUTE! I can't believe how big your kids are! You have such a beautiful family......but what else would I expect? You are the BEST after all! :) Ti voglio bene.
P.S. LOVE the cupcakes!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for taking the time to give us some updates. They are fun to see, since we don't get to see all of you guys very often.

Shaulan said...

Love the update! And I can COMPLETELY relate to being busy- I'm usually so overwhelmed with 3 1/2 kids- it's only going to get crazier when this baby comes in December. Keep the updates coming, and I'll try to update my blog too!

smiles said...

Love...love...love...all of your fun pictures of your adorable, cute, family!!!=-) They are getting so...big! How did you do those cupcakes...great job!=-) Loved visiting with you my friend...so...miss you badly, someday we will be closer to eachother....RIGHT? Love you and your cute family...=-)

Sue Boyd said...

Bless you for sharing these precious pictures and words! We think we are the MOST fortunate parents of you two great parents!

Natalie said...

Yeah, so fun to see your kiddos! Those cupcakes for Joseph were amazing! The kids are just as gorgeous as ever, and getting so grown up. Tell them hi from us!

Carol Jean said...

Alright,I got on your blog hoping there would be an update. Wow! how fun to see the grandkids, I so wished I could have been there to their parties. The cupcakes turned out very well. The chldren are way fun to see, Thanks cummie, for sharing.Love Mom -Alaska, here I come.

Bunch of Brooks' said...

You DO have the cutest family...your kids are adorable!

Lisa said...

Look at Janie's hair grow! Can't believe it :).