Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catch Up!

I never even posted anything about Jessie's 5th birthday! Poor Jessie. She actually is the ONLY one that had three parties this year so it isn't all sad. We had a family party a week before her birthday because Jeremy was gone on her actual birthday. We celebrated again on her birthday and she had a party with her friends after Jeremy got back into town.
Jessie got exactly what she wanted for her birthday, a dalmatian (even though it isn't real) and the Hannah Montana cd. She danced with the high school cheer leaders to a song on the cd and she wanted it sooo bad. I think the kids listened and danced to that song 10 times that night.

Here is Jessie wearing the new ski goggles Jeremy bought for her. Could she be any closer to the TV? I don't know what the kids will do when we actually get the TV up off of the ground!I think she stayed there like that for about 15 minutes. She had some nice goggle impressions when she did finally take them off:)
When your kids are in the bathroom for a long time and you're not sure why...they could be wrapping each other with toilet paper to make mummies! Jessie came running downstairs and told me to bring the camera because she had made Janie a "mommy!" When I saw her I just had to laugh. She was wrapped more than this, but by the time I snapped the shot she had lost some of her rags!Joseph stuck this bunny in Jace's jacket tonight to entertain him while we were eating dinner and asked me to take a picture. Jace was quite happy with that bunny there. I had a hard time getting a picture because he was jumping around like a crazy man!I don't know how I got them both to smile so big at the same time, but I am in LOVE with those two little toothless grins!!!

4 comments:

Shaulan said...

So CUTE! Your kids are really growing! And that Jace is such a cutie! What a fun update. McKay had a great time seeing Jeremy for lunch last week. He brings up Alaska a lot now... he says he's just planting a seed. We still have a while before we decide if we stay in or not, so we'll see. Anyway, your kids look great. Happy Birthday Jessie!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday, sweet Jessie! I miss hearing her cute voice. I can't believe how big Jace is! Where does time go? We miss you all! Hope Alaska is treating you well. We hit an all time low here in TX.... 40 this morning! Brrr!

Ash said...

Happy Birthday Jessie. I still miss you.

Isaac

smiles said...

So fun and cute to see all of your updates! Your Jace is getting so...big...can't believe it! Alex is too...although he is still so...skinny! Janie as a "mummy"..very funny! We miss you guys...maybe sometime we will make a trip there...but not in the freezing winter..maybe summer! Love you and miss you!=-)