Monday, September 14, 2009

Recent pics of Jace and Random shots

I just have a few recent pictures of our little man and a couple that I want on the blog so I'll put them all on at once.We had a little picnic at Great Grandma Coe's house while we were in Seattle with cousins Isabella and Joshua.
Jessie and Jace spending some quality time!
A shot of the little guy one day when we went in to eat lunch with Joseph.

Here is Jace sleeping in his bed here at our TLF. His bed looks an awful lot like a bathtub don't you think???? Then when anyone needs to use the facilities they have to walk across the street to the BX! This is definitely an adventure!!
OUT COLD!!
Joseph at his desk on the first day of school. He was so excited!!
This was the day we went in to eat lunch with Joseph in his classroom. They don't have a cafeteria so this was a new experience for us!
We went on a beautiful nature walk at a place here where the cranes migrate and this is what the kids looked like after 1.5 miles of walking. Joseph would've been in there too if there was room!
On our drive up here to Alaska we stopped on the side of the road and wrote our name in the rocks. This was actually on Janie's 3rd birthday!! We had breakfast that morning at the hotel and they brought her a cinnamon roll with a candle in it. Here we are by our name somewhere on the AlCan!

That was a lot of pictures. More to come and hopefully a bit more organized at a later date. We might be moving in to our house this week!!!

11 comments:

Rainy Day Farm said...

What cute pictures. Love the bathtub bed! You are very resourceful in this situation. Hopefully you will get in your house soon! Good luck!

MaryAnn said...

What cute kids you guys have. Hope you get into your house soon! You are such a trooper for putting up with so much TLF living!

Allison Scherer said...

Next time Isabella asks me if Baby Jace is happy I'll say, "yes and he is super cute too." I can't wait to show her these pictures in the morning!

Lisa said...

Oh, Jace is getting so big! He is such a cutie and I love those cheeks. I just wanna pinch them. The shot in the bathtub is classic...and I'm sure the BX people are amused by your frequent visits :). It worries me a little that you are still in that TLF though! We are about to embark on our own TLF living and I am not too thrilled. Maybe I'll get the bathtub though...looks comfy. Here's to getting into that BEAUTIFUL house this week!

Natalie said...

It's fun to see your new life! Jace is certainly getting bigger and I think he looks a lot like Jessie. So Joseph likes his new school, huh? Amelia misses her "Joe" and Rivers. Can't wait to see pictures of your house. When do you move in?

The Bahr Diaries said...

Love all the pix!! Jace is sooo cute and he is looking so grown up. Was everyone really asleep in that stroller? That is so funny. I too LOVE the bath tub shot. Very clever way to find a new room! I may just have to try that with my new little one when he arrives...... ;)

Shaulan said...

We LOVE all of the pictures! Jace is a cutie!!! It looks like you are making the most of TLF- I love the bathtub shot! Hang in there- we look forward to seeing pictures of your new house soon!

Sue Boyd said...

We almost cried, we just wanted to reach into the screen and hug those cute sleeping kids! THANK YOU so much for sharing them, somehow it makes it ALL look like so much for fun that it really is!
HAPPY BD Boy . . . don't blow up the apartment with the volcano!
Gramma and Grampa B

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

I love the bathtub. I will have to file that idea away in my brain for future reference. I hope you get in your house soon before the people at the BX start asking questions. J/K I was tell Bert about no cafeteria he was all concerned about what food choice would be offered. I told him that I am sure that it is edible. Have fun and Jace is getting soo big.

Ash said...

He is getting so big! I love your cute picture at the end there too! We miss you guys too. Please tell Jessie hi from Isaac and the Merbacks. He misses her!

Jodi said...

I want to gobble up that cute baby!! I had a good laugh at the bath tub picture, the kids will like seeing that one!