Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Little Lion

I brought out a couple of costumes that I bought for Joseph when he was little. It was way too hot in Florida and Okinawa for them so they've never been used. Jace has taken a liking to the Lion costume. It is so funny to watch him with the hat, he has me put it on him, takes it off, and then asks me to put it on again. He did this over and over for about 30 minutes the other day. Anyway, I was able to get one shot of him before he pulled the hat off and it turned out kind of cute, minus the runny nose :)A couple of other fun shots from recent days or semi recent days are as follows: On Easter Sunday we were watching conference and this was the last 5 minutes of the morning session.
How many people can you get around one little tiny screen to watch a You Tube video????Swimming lessons and soccer season are coming up so we'll have some more shots soon.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe how much Jace looks like Janie in that cute costume! Is he seriously that big now? He can ask you to do things? I sure miss you!

Shaulan said...

Super cute! Our Jacob loves to pull out our monkey costume- which I bought in Texas and was too hot for Okinawa. Great fun!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Jace is getting. He looked so much like Janie and Jesse! Hope you guys have a great summer!