Sunday, February 7, 2010

ChristMOOSE and More!

I feel like I'm always trying to catch up on here. Just one shot of the kids on Christmas eve in their pajamas. Joseph is too cool to smile now so this is the best one we could get.
A couple of weeks ago Joseph was walking by the living room window and this is what he saw!!! This was the mama and she was right in the front window, but by the time we got the camera she had moved closer to our broccoli plants and was just outside our front door. As she walked by we looked back and saw her baby coming around the corner of the house and he stopped and hung out in front of the window for a few minutes.

Another random shot comes from a night a while back when the girls and I were making cookies. They always want to eat the dough, lick the batter or whatever right??? Well, I told them not to touch it until I took the bowl away from the KitchenAid and then they could lick the beater. What I meant(and failed to clarify) was that they could use their fingers to get some dough and eat it. I turned around to this instead!!! Where did they learn this???Joseph's class has been doing a big rain forest project. He got to pick an animal from the rain forest, research it, make a 3D model and then present the whole thing to the class. He chose a Piranha. Here is his model. We had a fun time making it. He and Jeremy did most of it, but I did get to help paint the teeth with glow in the dark paint. Last but not least is a short video of the up and coming rock star in our home. As you can see he already has some gorgeous female fans!!!:)

10 comments:

rylissite said...

The moose were my favorite! I miss the moose so much! They're so much fun! I love reading about all your adventures, I wish we could come back, I loved it there! The kids are so cute! They've gotten so big! I love the cookie shot, looks like something my kids would do too!

Rainy Day Farm said...

What fun pictures. I love that Joseph is too cool. They are growing up so fast. LOVE the moose pictures. How fun is that! Say hi to everyone for us!

MaryAnn said...

They are all way too cute! Miss you guys!

Angela Draper said...

That is so cool that a moose came right up to your house! And I love the picture of the girls licking the beater while it's still attached to the machine. Too funny!

smiles said...

Ahh...brings back memories of my days in Alaska...the moose....Fun to see all of your cute pictures! Jace is getting so...big, can't believe he'll be a year soon..fun little concert he provided! Miss you guys! Love you!

Ash said...

WOW! Awesome! Oh the perks of living in Alaska! I love the pic of the girls licking the beater and Jace is SOO BIG and SOOO CUTE! Miss you guys here!

Natalie said...

Wow! The kids could have reached out and touched those moose if the glass wasn't there! Everyone looks as adorable and cute as ever. I CAN NOT believe that Jace is so grown up! He was just a baby a second ago. Wish we were closer and could swap babysitting and hang out. I miss you, Makell!

Allison Scherer said...

Kurt wants to come visit and see some moose out your front window. I can't get the video of Jace to play!

Allison Scherer said...

Just kidding! It just played for me and I have many thoughts. First, he is so so so cute. Second, I love how Jessie pouts off at the end. Third, I loved hearing your laugh in the background. And fourth, can you imagine Joshua in the center of those clapping girls. I'm sure we'd have another birthday song episode on our hands.

Jodi said...

Um...you had a moose in your backyard! That is crazy!
Love the beater licking picture!