Sunday, July 20, 2008

Janie is 2!

In honor of Janie's 2nd birthday I thought I'd post of few shots of her growing up!
Here she is in her blessing outfit, but not on her actual blessing day because we barely even got to church on time that day!!
They look so chunky when they don't have any hair don't they? I always look back at my kids' photos and ask myself if they were ever really that chunky.

In this shot she was trying on Jessie's Halloween costume. I guess we didn't get too many shots of her between just a few months old and age one, oops!

This is typical Janie. She is so funny most of the time. She just loves to play and be silly! She had Joseph's Power Ranger mask on and probably would've slept in it if I had let her!
This is a shot daddy got of her this morning before church. We were all making a big deal of her and singing "Happy Birthday" and stuff like that. I asked Jeremy to take a few pictures of her in her dress, which you don't really see here, and Joseph went up to her, gave her a big hug and said, "Janie, your first picture!" I guess he meant that it was her first picture as a two year old!


Yummy cupcakes make a great birthday for our sweet girl!! I asked her if she wanted cake for her birthday and she said, "YES, CAKE!!" and then she started to sing, "Hap Bitday to you!"

Last, but not least is a little video we got of Janie when she was about 8 months old that just makes me laugh my socks off! Enjoy!



WE LOVE YOU JANIE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!







5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Happy birthday Miss Janie! We wish you were here to be silly with Krista. Maybe we'll have to visit you at Altus. :)

That video is hilarious!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Janie. You are so sweet and cute. I really loved the way you could put Calvin in his place. Hope you had a great day. The Morse's

allison nadauld said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Our girls our about the same age. Maybe Janie, Mary, and Isabella could be roommates at BYU someday?!! Hey, I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do. Also, can you get Muff to start a blog!!!
Love you,
Allison

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Janie!! Looks like someone already tagged you Makell, but you got another one from me! All in fun. We hope you guys are doing well.
Love,
Michelle

Natalie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Janie! I love your blog, Makell. I finally started one, but DON'T expect much for a while. I am getting the hand of things and not very good at making it cute and all. richnanhoward@blogspot.com