Friday, June 6, 2008

Bum Biting!

Janie is our only child that seems to think that biting is ok. She doesn't do it very often and not even when she is mad, just at random. So, we were sitting reading scriptures the other night and Jessie was laying on her tummy on the floor. She and Janie kind of started goofing around and Janie eventually ended up laying across her. Well, Jessie started SCREAMING and I realized that Janie had bit her right on the bottom! Janie is very sweet though and she always says "forry" (sorry) when she hurts you. I pulled Jessie's pants down a little so I could see the damage Janie had left. I said to Janie, "You gave Jessie an owie, come see." She came over to see Jessie's owie and I asked her, "What do you say to Jessie?" I fully expected her to say, "forry," but instead she said, "Poo, Poo?" I guess she said the first thing she thinks of when looking at a bare bottom!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Isn't life fun?